Image Map

Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer French Boho Twists

This is a super quick and easy hairstyle that I am so thankful for since I have super oily skin. Now, if you have oily skin, then you'll feel me on this. Don't your bangs get super oily and unmanagable?! That's the way my hair is. I have bad "bangs" days often so this is my quick fix! This hairstyle doesn't have to be used only at times when your hair is bad, but ANYTIME in general because I think that it is so cute for a casual look. It's bohemian-like and gives you an effortless look.

Click here for the video or watch below.



BTW, my skin has gotten back to its old bad ways again and started breaking out :( If you watch it in HD you can definitely tell how horrible my skin is. Since I was super lazy that day, I didn't wear foundation in the video but only concealer so it looks spotty/uneven =/ I really liked my eye makeup that day though. I just did a double wing for my upper lid using Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner and MichellePhan's technique (her video is called Double Wing). Then, I used Rimmel's soft kohl white eyeliner for my waterline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews